Thursday, January 8, 2015

Litigation Funding Helps with Financial Implications of a Wrongful Death



In the aftermath of a fatal auto accident, surviving family members are understandably consumed by anger, grief, and confusion.  A sudden and wrongful death can also bring a host of financial problems, especially if the deceased was the sole bread winner. Savings may dwindle to nothing, home foreclosure may be imminent, and the inability to pay the bills can ruin a credit score.  Although it is nearly impossible to plan for a tragic accident, Lawsuit Financial offers a way for victims to stay above water financially in the event that it does happen.

“My husband was killed by a drunk driver last year.  I was a stay-at-home mom caring for our two children.  We had so many bills – mortgage, car payment, tuition, already and then I was faced with paying for a funeral and figuring out what to do without my husband.  I filed a lawsuit, but every step forward became two steps back.  I had just about given up hope when I learned about litigation funding.  My first thought was – I can’t afford that; I have no job and can’t make monthly payments or incur more debt.  My attorney assured me that litigation funding was not like a bank loan.  Although this sounded too good to be true, I decided to check it out.  I figured I had nothing to lose at this point.  I called three funding companies before deciding to proceed with Lawsuit Financial.  Within 24 hours, I applied and was approved. There are not enough words to express my gratitude. Lawsuit Financial made it a little easier to get through a difficult time and keep my home.  I would highly recommend Lawsuit Financial to anyone needing lawsuit funding.” ~ Jackie S

Litigation funding is a cash advance against a pending lawsuit.  The major advantage is that it is provided on a non-recourse basis meaning that repayment is made once the case successfully settles.  If the case is lost, repayment is completely waived.  Additionally, there is no need for a credit check or employment verification and the plaintiff is free from monthly payments. Funding can be quickly provided after a completed application and case documentation is received, often times within 24 – 48 hours.

If you have lost a family member due to the negligence of someone else, are currently being represented by an attorney, and in need of financial assistance, let Lawsuit Financial take the risk during your pending case.  We cannot remove the emotional burden, but we can reduce the financial one so you can focus on things that matter instead of worrying about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment