Monday, August 25, 2014

Lawsuit Funding Fills a Financial Void for Plaintiffs

Lawsuit Financial was founded by Mark Bello, an attorney and experienced underwriter and situational analyst to provide plaintiffs with lawsuit funding when necessities of life cash flow solutions are needed.  Our legal funding services relieve the pressures on plaintiffs to settle their lawsuit early while helping reduce the financial strain that comes with loss of income and increased expenses.

“Lawsuit Financial really helped me out when I needed it most.  I had no idea such a service existed until I was in an auto accident and unable to work. The bills were piling up, but my case was not settling.  I wanted to accept the insurance company’s offer despite knowing my case was worth much more.  That’s when my attorney recommended Lawsuit Financial.  With a “lawsuit loan,” I was able to avoid foreclosure and losing my car.  It was a relief to find someone who really cared and could help without sending me in further debt.  Thank you, Lawsuit Financial!” – Leslie B.

Lawsuit funding financially empowers plaintiffs to pursue their case long enough to obtain the maximum settlements they deserve. A cash advance from Lawsuit Financial is based strictly on the merits and strengths of the lawsuit, not credit rating or employment history.  We work directly with attorneys nationwide and can often provide immediate financial help in as little as 24 hours.  Our cash advances are provided on a non-recourse basis meaning that repayment is secured through the settlement and repayment is only made if our client receives an award or settlement.


Why wait until your case settles to get the cash you need now?  Put your financial worries at ease with a lawsuit cash advance from Lawsuit Financial.  Complete our short online application or call our office today to learn more about the lawsuit funding options available to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment