Thursday, August 14, 2014

Lawsuit Financial Brings Litigation Funding to Medical Malpractice Victims

Were you or your loved one injured by a negligent doctor? Do you have a pending lawsuit, but struggling to pay the bills? Lawsuit Financial understands how difficult it can be especially if you are also suffering from lost income.  We provide lawsuit funding to help plaintiffs withstand the litigation process and still be able to pay the bills.
Two years ago, I became the victim of medical negligence. I filed a medical malpractice lawsuit, but the hospital and doctors denied the claim and then dragged their feet.  I could not work and was losing my home.  On the advice of my attorney, I contacted Mark Bello of Lawsuit Financial.  Mark and his team provided expert advice on the litigation funding process. Once I decided to apply for a lawsuit cash advance, Lawsuit Financial worked with my attorney to get my case reviewed and approved within 24 hours.  If it wasn’t for the help of Lawsuit Financial, I would have lost my home and much more.  With their help, I was able to vigorously pursue by case and reach a successful settlement last month.  I highly recommend Lawsuit Financial. – Angela M.
If you are the victim of medical malpractice, have filed a lawsuit, and need assistance paying your bills, contact Lawsuit Financial. We may have the mechanism you need to pay your bills, keep your credit standing, and fight for your rights.  Contact us toll-free at 1-877-377-7848 to determine if you qualify for funding and for how much.  We only look at the strength of your lawsuit; there is no credit check, no income requirements, and no employment requirements.  Best of all, you don’t have to pay any out of pocket costs whatsoever; you only pay back the cash advance if your lawsuit is successful.  Should you lose your case, you would owe nothing.  Apply today for no-risk lawsuit funding and you could be paying your bills as early as tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment