Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How I Avoided Settling For Less Than I Deserved

I am in the midst of a lawsuit after my car was rear-ended by a distracted driver.  Because of my injuries, I have been unable to work for the last year and now I have used all my savings.  Unfortunately, the rent and utilities still needs to be paid and there are ongoing medical expenses.  I decided the only choice I had was to settle with the insurance company despite the fact that my attorney believed the case was worth three times the offer.  Luckily, my attorney suggested a lawsuit loan.  I was against the idea because I knew I could not make monthly payments; I could not pay the bills I already had.  My attorney said, “Just call Mark Bello.”

That was two months ago.  Today, my bills are paid and my case just settled for – yes, three times the original insurance company offer.  This would not have been possible without the services of Lawsuit Financial.

Here is the valuable information I learned on that desperate day.  First of all, the correct term is lawsuit funding. It has many benefits of a bank loan, but without the risks.  Here is how my situation went.  I called Lawsuit Financial and talked to Colleen who explained to me how the process worked.  Once Colleen answered all my questions, I proceeded with an application.  My attorney was contacted and sent Lawsuit Financial the information needed to review my case.  Literally, the next day I was approved, signed a contract, and starting paying my bills.  The best part, I owed them nothing until my case settled.

Sustaining injuries in an auto accident is bad enough, but when the wrongdoer’s insurance company denies, delays, and defends the claim, an innocent victim will usually experience financial hardship especially if the injuries have resulted in being out of work.  There are two option – settle with the insurance company for less than the case is worth or applying for lawsuit funding.

Accepting a low settlement offer should not be considered until you investigate lawsuit funding.  Lawsuit funding can be available in less than 48 hours with no application fees, no monthly payments, no credit checks, and no employment verification.  To be approved, simply requires representation by an attorney and a case with merit. The funding company accepts all the risk; if you lose your case repayment is completely excused.


With any major financial decision, it’s important to get all the facts.  Lawsuit Financial will answer all your questions openly and honestly with no obligations.  Call us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment