Monday, February 24, 2014

Lawsuit Funding is Appealing to Financially Strapped Plaintiffs

“After 14 months, my case finally went to trial and I won. The nightmare I was living had come to an end. That is, until my attorney told me the case was appealed.  I was barely paying my bills the first time around; there was no way I could financially afford to wait out an appeal.  Fortunately, I learned I could get a “lawsuit loan.”  Within 24 hours, I applied and was granted $2,000.  Three months later, I was able to get another $1,500 before my case finally settled a second time, in my favor.  I know I could not have survived without the help of Lawsuit Financial. Thanks for all you did.  Your company was a life-saver for me and my family.”  P.J.

Although many plaintiffs will use the term “lawsuit loan”, it is important to note that this type of funding is NOT a lawsuit loan.  It is a non-recourse cash advance meaning the money funded to the client is paid back only if the case successfully settles.  If the plaintiff loses their case, the cash advance is not repaid.  Unlike a traditional loan, having a job, collateral, or even good credit are not required to obtain lawsuit funding because the advance is provided based solely on the merits of the case.

In most cases, lawsuit funding will be used for life needs – mortgage, rent, medical bills, and day-to-day living expenses such as groceries.  With the financially stress removed, plaintiffs are able to wait for full and fair compensation.

At Lawsuit Financial, we believe that we provide the best customer service in the industry; our top priority is to remove a plaintiff’s financial burden as quickly as possible.  In many cases, we can provide cash within 24 - 48 hours from the time we receive your application.

We are known as the industry leader among the legal profession which is why many law firms nationwide feel confident sending their clients to us. We make sure that they know that unless the case settles, we do not get paid.  We also provide a recovery compromise.  If the case settles or wins and cannot afford the payback, we work with the attorney to a settlement appropriate compromise.


When you are a plaintiff in a personal injury case and family and friends cannot help you financially, don’t lose hope.  Lawsuit Financial will do whatever it can to assist you in paying your bills and supporting your family.  Contact us today and see how we may be able to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment