Thursday, June 26, 2014

Taking Control of your Case with Lawsuit Funding

An insurance company defending a case has plenty of resources to withstand a lengthy litigation process.  They also know that because injured people cannot keep up with them financially, victims often become discouraged and settle their claim for much less than full case value.  Because no injured victim should ever be forced to accept less than deserved, Lawsuit Financial provides emergency cash to help with pressing personal financial needs.

"I was in a terrible automobile accident which left me disabled and my wife as the sole breadwinner for our family of six.  It was not log before the credit cards were maxed out and the mortgage in arrears.  Desperate, I told me attorney to accept the little money the insurance company was offering to settle.  He told me the one of his clients recently received a cash advance on his lawsuit from Lawsuit Financial and I should call to see if they could assist me, too.  Although skeptical, I gave them a call.  Jennifer walked me through the process of applying for, and receiving, litigation funding.  Sh was very professional and made me feel comfortable with the process.  Within 24 hours I was approved for $5,000.  I could not believe how quick and easy the process was.  I am eternally grateful for the help I received from Lawsuit Financial." ~ Jacob P

If you have filed a personal injury lawsuit and considering a less than fair settlement offer just to pay the bills, contact Lawsuit Financial.  We may be able to help you with a lawsuit cash advance.  There are no upfront fees, monthly payments, credit checks, or employment verification.  Best of all, funding is provided on a non-recourse basis meaning the advance is not repaid until the case settles. Should you lose your case, the cash advance is waived; you owe nothing.   

Don’t let insurance companies or defendants push you into a settlement that does not fairly compensate you for your injuries.  Let Lawsuit Financial help you take control of your case so that you can resolve it on YOUR terms.  Call us today; we would be happy to answer all your questions and take a look at your case.

No comments:

Post a Comment