Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lawsuit Financial Carries the Financial Burden during Your Personal Injury Lawsuit

When you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, the last thing you want is to worry about how you will pay the bills, especially if you are unable to work. Even if a settlement is forthcoming, the legal process will typically take longer than a financially-strapped plaintiff can withstand.  If you are struggling financially, and can’t wait months, or quite possibly years, to obtain a settlement, you may be an ideal candidate for lawsuit funding.

If you are a plaintiff faced with financial pressures and feeling motivated to accept a settlement offer well below what you deserve, consider lawsuit funding first.  This type of funding is not a loan, but a cash advance until your case settles.  The best part is that lawsuit funding is risk-free.  Repayment is only made once the case successfully settles; there is no obligation to repay if the case is lost.

“I desperately needed money to avoid eviction and pay some bills while waiting for my auto accident lawsuit to settle.  I called several banks, but they would not help since I was unemployed.  My attorney suggested lawsuit funding. Again, I made several calls.  Lawsuit Financial was willing to help and seemed like the best option.  They gave me $2,500, but three months later, I lost my case.  I was not only devastated from losing my case, but I had paid-off my bills with the money from Lawsuit Financial and had no way to pay them back.  When I called Lawsuit Financial, to explain my latest situation, Sandy told me I was not obligated to pay them back as stated in my contract.  Due to all the stress, I had completely forgotten that one reason I chose Lawsuit Financial was their payback policy.  I am sure glad I did I chose Lawsuit Financial.”  C.J.

Is your personal injury lawsuit taking too long to settle?  Are your bills piling up and you need help? Lawsuit Financial may be able to provide a cash advance to help you survive financially and avoid debt.  Our application process takes less than five minutes.  Once received, we will contact your attorney for pertinent case documentation.  Approval typically takes between 24 – 48 hours after receiving all documentation to review a case.  There are no application fees, monthly payments, or credit checks; we base funding solely on the merits of your case.  

 

LawsuitFinancial, a leader in the legal funding industry, has been providing plaintiffs with the cash flow solutions for over fourteen years.  We have helped thousands of satisfied clients level the playing field to get the settlement they justly deserve. Our expertise includes a variety of cases – auto accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, product liability, wrongful death, and more.  To get started, simply click here or call our office toll-free at 1-877-377-7848.

No comments:

Post a Comment